XARELTO - RIVAROXABAN - BAYER 20 MG. 28 TABLETS - GERMANY
XARELTO® is approved by the FDA to help reduce the risk of blood clots in common conditions like atrial fibrillation (AFib), deep vein thrombosis (DVT), and pulmonary embolism (PE). It is also approved for conditions for which no other anticoagulant has been approved before, such as coronary artery disease (CAD) and peripheral artery disease (PAD). More than 40 million people worldwide have been prescribed XARELTO®
All our products are delivered in a sealed package
Al our products are delivered within 24 hours
We accept returns within 14 days from the purchase
WHAT IS XARELTO® (rivaroxaban)?
XARELTO® is a prescription medicine used to:
- reduce the risk of stroke and blood clots in people who have a medical condition called atrial fibrillation that is not caused by a heart valve problem. With atrial fibrillation, part of the heart does not beat the way it should. This can lead to the formation of blood clots, which can travel to the brain, causing a stroke, or to other parts of the body
- treat blood clots in the veins of your legs (deep vein thrombosis or DVT) or lungs (pulmonary embolism or PE)
- reduce the risk of blood clots happening again in people who continue to be at risk for DVT or PE after receiving treatment for blood clots for at least 6 months
- help prevent a blood clot in the legs and lungs of people who have just had hip or knee replacement surgery
- help prevent blood clots in certain people hospitalized for an acute illness and after discharge, who are at risk of getting blood clots because of the loss of or decreased ability to move around (mobility) and other risks for getting blood clots, and who do not have a high risk of bleeding
XARELTO® is used with low dose aspirin to:
- reduce the risk of serious heart problems, heart attack and stroke in people with coronary artery disease (a condition where the blood supply to the heart is reduced or blocked) or peripheral artery disease (a condition where the blood flow to the legs is reduced)
It is not known if XARELTO® is safe and effective in children.